What is Targeting?
At Node Marketing, we define targeting as a complex set of considerations and methodologies based upon data and human factors for the purpose of capturing and influencing the actions of a particular audience.
In other words, targeting is all about communicating to the highest converting customers in the largest volumes to your site as fast as possible.
This 2-day course is Part 1 of a workshop series diving into the topic of Targeting.
In this 2-day session (6 hours total), we'll be talking about targeting as it pertains to selecting the best SEO keywords for your site.
Our targeting workshop series is for individuals or teams who are currently involved in digital marketing activities and/or managing their own websites or a third-party's website.
While we consider this as part of our Beginner level series, we highly recommend that attendees participate in at least one of our webinars in our SEO Basics series.
The format of this course is both instructional and interactive, which means each portion will explain concepts before transitioning to a practical exercise.
This course provides training for students who are looking for tailored instruction and prefer to engage and participate in a live classroom format.
- Instructional block 1: Collection capabilities & limitations of SEO tools (45 mins)
- Practical exercise 1: Interactive demo with students (45 mins)
- Instructional block 2: Evaluating the quality and value of a keyword (45 mins)
- Practical exercise 2: Interactive demo with students (45 mins)
- Instructional block 3: Creating a keyword targeting list (45 mins)
- Practical exercise 3: Interactive demo on an active domain (45 mins)
- Instructional block 4: Taking advantage of SERP features for rapid ranking (45 mins)
- Practical exercise 4: Interactive demo on an active domain (45 mins)
[Note: All practical exercise blocks also include an interactive Q&A session with students in the class.]
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
May 04 - May 05, 2020
2:00pm - 5:00pm (EST)
Online (Live Broadcast)
595 $0 (Waived)
Node Marketing © Copyright 2020